A rare neuroendocrine neoplasm (growth) that may develop at various body sites (including the head, neck, chest and abdomen). About 97% are benign and cured by surgical removal; the remaining 3% are malignant because they are able to spread to other parts of the body (produce distant metastases).

Share this Post!

  TOP