The first patient has been enrolled in the AURORAX-087A study involving a new liquid biopsy for the detection of recurrence after surgery for clear cell renal cell carcinoma (RCC), the most common form of kidney cancer. The study is taking place at 16 hospitals across Europe and the US, 6 of which are in the UK:
- Cambridge – Addenbrooke’s Hospital, CB2 0QQ
- Camberley – Frimley Park Hospital, GU16 7UJ
- London – Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital, SE1 7EH
- London – Royal Free Hospital, NW3 2QG
- Norwich – Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, NR4 7UY
- Salford – Salford Royal Hospital, M6 8HD
The first patient was enrolled at the Department of Urology, Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, UK.