The latest Q&A document from the One Cancer Voice group of charities, led by Cancer Research UK and Macmillan, is now available. You can also find these Q&As on our Coronavirus: Advice for cancer patients page, along with a wealth of information about COVID-19 and kidney cancer, such as:
- What is coronavirus?
- What are the symptoms?
- What is the best way to prevent the spread of coronavirus
- What should I do if I am living with cancer or have had cancer in the past?
- Who is at highest risk of coronavirus?
- Who can get tested for coronavirus?
- Does coronavirus affect the kidneys?
- Does having one kidney increase my risk of coronavirus?
- What will happen to my cancer treatment?
- What will happen to my radiotherapy treatment?
- What effect has the coronavirus had on the supply of medicines?
- Where can I get support if I am self-isolating?
- Where can I get further advice?
Please see the Q&A document here: Advice on coronavirus for people with cancer 18 May 2020