Make a difference with KCSN
We work with corporate partners across the UK on various projects to help improve the lives of kidney cancer patients and their families. As a corporate partner, your support is vital to us being able to provide our support services and continue the work we have started to ensure no one faces a diagnosis of kidney cancer alone. We work with businesses across the UK to:
- Improve awareness of kidney cancer and treatment
- Provide personal and practical support to patients and their families
- Enable access to innovative new treatments
- Help empower patients to make decisions about their own healthcare.
Our corporate partners help to make these projects possible to improve the treatment and care of kidney cancer patients in the UK.
We also receive grants from funding partners and foundations for specific project work directed at improving the lives of UK kidney cancer patients and their families.
The benefits of working with us
Our vision is to improve the lives of UK kidney cancer patients and their families, by providing personal and practical support to help bridge the gap between the hospital team and the day-to-day reality of coping with a diagnosis of kidney cancer. Through a charity partnership, your company can be part of our vision.
By partnering with the KCSN your company will support our work as part of the UK’s largest network of kidney cancer patients. With your support, we can improve awareness of kidney cancer and access to treatments, provide personal and practical support to the UK kidney cancer community, and empower patients to make decisions about their own healthcare. We can improve awareness of kidney cancer clinical trials, provide real world data for health technology appraisals from our patient registry, and provide the patient voice for clinical trial design and strategy. We will help you to deliver on your business objectives, while inspiring your staff as your company helps us change lives.
A partnership with us can help you:
- Fulfil your corporate social responsibility objectives
- Provide fun and motivational ways to engage your staff
- Improve awareness of kidney cancer and treatments
- Provide patient input to improve clinical trial design and strategy
- Provide real world evidence for health technology appraisals.
We are currently working with the following corporate and funding partners. We would like to thank them all for their generous support, without which we would not be able to work on behalf of the UK kidney cancer community to support patients and their families: