Kidney Cancer Support Network (KCSN) is committed to delivering a high standard of service. Occasionally things can go wrong and if you have a concern about any aspect of our service to you, we would like to hear from you. We undertake to investigate all complaints, acting swiftly and responsibly to address the problem and tell you what we will do about it. We believe that by listening to and understanding your concerns these will help us to build a better quality service and a more effective organisation.
Our Policy is to:
- Provide a fair complaints procedure that is easy to use and clear
- Make sure that all complaints are investigated in a timely way
- Make sure that, wherever possible, complaints are resolved
- Use the information gathered to help us to improve what we do
- Treat complaints with sensitivity, discretion and understanding.
We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 2 working days, and aim to send an initial response within 20 working days. If we need to investigate further we will let you know how long we expect this to take and get back to you as quickly as possible.
Methods of contact
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via Phone: 01209 890326
- Via Post: The Bungalow, West Cliff, Porthtowan, Truro, Cornwall TR4 8AE
Monitoring and review
This policy will be monitored by the KCSN management team every year to judge its effectiveness and will be updated in accordance with changes in practice. We will report to the Board of Trustees on any complaints about any aspect of our service to you. Any information provided by complainants will be used only for these purposes and will be dealt with in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
*Consultants, contractors and volunteers (including trustees) of the charity will be required to comply with the content of this policy.
Policy Updated: August 2016
Next Review: August 2017